Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What I have been up to for 3 months you ask?

Well, I have had a very busy three months. First, I spent a few days in the hospital while Mom recovered. People even came to see me...Grandma and Grandpa Buell, Uncle Colby, Great Grandma Buell, Great Aunt Sheila, Great Uncle Tim (he gave me the nickname R2M2, in case you were wondering), Dawn, Melinda, Mary Ann, Marty, Brian and Matt.

Then, I came home and the next day Grandma Deffenbaugh came to stay for two WHOLE weeks. That was great. She knew how to put me to sleep. I liked to give everyone a hard time. Paula and Kathryn from Mom's work also came by the house to see me.

The beginning of June I got to meet even more people. My cousin Betsy and Jacque came to host a welcome shower. Great Grandma Jacobs and Great Aunt Gretta flew down just to see me too!

Mom took me to her work when I was 4 weeks old. I screamed most of the time. I wasn't into the car ride and just wasn't happy out of my element.

Mom and Dad took me all over. But, my biggest outing to date was to Rhode Island at the beginning of July. I got to met my Grandpa Deffenbaugh and Uncle David. We all went to Bristol, RI for the oldest 4th of July parade. Mom and Dad also took me to Kennebunkport, ME. It was a great trip.

The weekend after I got to meet my Great Uncle Ken, Great Aunt Cathy, Cousin Joanna and Cousin Anthony. My Great Uncle was in a drag boat race in Augusta, GA. He placed first! It was exciting trip because of his win and the tornado that was on the other side of the river.

That's basically been it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home