Tuesday, September 13, 2005

4 months

I turned 4 months on Saturday. Mom took me to Omaha to meet more friends and family. I spent Saturday at the Henry Doorly Zoo which is one of the best in the country. There were a lot of animals and creatures to look at. My mom's friends joined us there...Jacque, Kalli & Brian, Brooke and Katy & Ella & Jack. We all had a great time. I met Jacque's husband David and her father Pastor Mark. Her sister Joanna baby-sat me on Saturday night while Mom got a couple of hours away.

On Sunday, I met my cousins Betsy, Jeremy, Jeremiah and Amy and my Great Aunt Pam. Aunt Pam made me laugh and gave me a bath on Monday morning. I really liked it. I liked playing with my cousins. I cannot wait to come back when I can talk and walk. Aunt Pam's house is really opened and it could make a great race track for Jeremiah, Amy and I!

Monday, my cousins went with me and I also met my mom's friend Jaci and her daughter Brenna.

It was a great trip. I was very tired by Monday evening. I slept the on the plane home. Dad met us at Bag Claim. I missed him and he missed me!! I think Hershey even missed me because she kept licking my hands all morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home