Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Road Trip

Well, last Monday evening we set out for Springfield, MO. It is a 10 hour drive from Woodstock, GA. Mom and Dad thought it would be best to drive through the night, so I could sleep. I was fine with that. At first, I was really excited to be leaving, so it took me awhile to fall asleep. But, I was out before we hit the GA-TN border. It rained and rained. We got to Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa's about 5 AM! Of course, that is 6 AM my time. I ate breakfast and went to bed, so mom and dad could sleep. I met my cousins on dad's side Katie, Shaen and Jackson on Tuesday afternoon. I got a bit jealous when mom was holding Jackson. I cannot wait until we can play together. He's just a little guy.

Wednesday, I got to go to Bass Pro with Dad. It was really neat. I saw lots of animals, fish, boats, sporting goods, etc. Dad bought me a Bass Pro onesie and a KC Chiefs sleeper. I cannot wait to wear it all. I also got to try peas today. I love them! I had a great day talking to my great-grandparents. Great-Grandpa and I had our own conversation. It was great! He loves to make me laugh! I babble a lot now. I even babble mummm-mummmm.

Thursday, I met even more relatives! It was turkey day. I got to sit in the dining room with the grown-ups. Very exciting.

Well, that's all for now. I will be posting some pictures later and more news about my exciting trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home