Monday, May 08, 2006

I have a big day coming up!

I will be a year on Wednesday. I promise pictures will be posted. It has been a great year. I have changed a lot. I love to explore my world around me and one of these days on my own two feet. I will say that I am getting closer to walking, but so far I am just cruising around anything that will hold me up...including the walls! Hershey is taking a better liking to me too! But, it could have more to do with the fact I can get into her treat box now! HA! =) Mom caught us on Saturday. I can smack my lips, cluck my tongue, give 5, clap and so much more. I amaze my parents every day with some thing new. I babble all the time especially in the car. Little things in life just make me laugh very hard! I am looking forward to my birthday. My mom said I get to try some thing sweet that day. Hmm...looking forward to that! Hope I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home